cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SueW
Occasional Member - Level 3

Is there a way to mass assign new corporate cards in Concur?

We are rolling out a new credit card provider and would like to mass assign the cards rather than assigning individually. Is there a way to do that?

Sue Westphal
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SueW there isn't a setting that I know. I've always understood the card accounts to be assigned automatically when your card feed begins. It is possible that as @Munari_alEXPert  mentioned, the employee ID wasn't part of the card import for some reason, so the system didn't assign the cards. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @SueW 

the card shouldn't be assigned manually... They are linked to the Employee ID number, which is unique for every employee..  The match should be automatic, and only in rare occasion, due to mismatch or wrong information between Concur profile and credit card company database there will be manual intervention.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
SueW
Occasional Member - Level 3

Is there a box that would need to be checked to change this feature? Our cards do all need to be assigned manually!

Sue Westphal
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SueW there isn't a setting that I know. I've always understood the card accounts to be assigned automatically when your card feed begins. It is possible that as @Munari_alEXPert  mentioned, the employee ID wasn't part of the card import for some reason, so the system didn't assign the cards. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.