cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KarenS
Occasional Member - Level 1

Is there a standard report where I can search a dollar value or supplier name only?

Often, external departments will ask if an invoice has been paid by a credit card or out of pocket.   Usually I receive the supplier name and amount.   

Looking forward to your response,

K

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KarenS Have you used our Cognos reporting tool before? There isn't a report already created that shows what you are looking for, but you can easily build it in Cognos. 

If you haven't used Cognos before, it will be difficult for me to explain. So, let me know if you have used Cognos previously then I can go from there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KarenS
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have never used Cognos

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KarenS Cognos is not very intuitive and is difficult to explain here on a forum. Below I've pasted a link to all our reporting resources. On this page if you scroll down far enough, you will see a list of classes you take to learn how Cognos works. The price of the class is unbelievable as we offer this class for FREE. 🙂

I would suggest taking the class, for a few days of instruction, it is well worth it. 

https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/data-insights/intelligence 

Let me know if you have any questions about these resources. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Kailash
Routine Member - Level 1

dear

other then COGNOS there is no other way that you can find supplier name, in COGNOS there are many standard reprots which you can alter little bit and you can get desire data, even you can use expense summary by emp in standard report

regards

kailash

toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Karen,
I want to echo what Kevin recommended about taking the reporting training class series.  I just completed it a couple of weeks ago, and I learned SO much!  It's really upped my reporting game, and I feel like I can provide much better data and analysis when I'm asked for specific details around expenses.  If you do opt to sign up for it, make sure that you watch the pre-class video; I missed that and was thrown off for a few minutes.

Thanks,

Torie