cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

Is there a standard for abbreviation for prefixing Attendee Title during New Attendee creation?

I need help to add Attendee who left company. Since she is no longer in Concur, I have to create her as new Attendee. I am hoping to prefix her Title with "Previous Employee" but run into following challenge

1. Under "Create New Attendee" Option, Attendee Title has character length limit.
  2. Her title is too long to prefix Previous Employee.

Example is "Previous Employee - Group Controller • Group Financial Control"

I am hoping there is a common practice abbreviate "Previous Employee".

According to "Previous employees - synonyms for phrase",  PE is an abbreviation for Previous Employees.

Is there a best practice for abbreviation?

Cheers!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@panes-rubrics it appears the First and Last Name fields allow for much more characters, so maybe use the first name field for First and Last Name, Last Name field for Title and Title field for Previous Employee. Just a thought. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@panes-rubrics it appears the First and Last Name fields allow for much more characters, so maybe use the first name field for First and Last Name, Last Name field for Title and Title field for Previous Employee. Just a thought. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@panes-rubrics by the way, on the Add Attendees window, there is an option to Include Inactive Employees in the search. See my screenshot.

KevinD_0-1701195558177.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey