cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lyndall
Occasional Member - Level 3

Is there a report that shows the number of reports CREATED that month?

As a company we pay for 20 reports a month. Last month we had a few people create reports on July 1st (for June expenses) and July 31st (for July expenses). 
We had to pay for 4 extra reports that month. 

Is there a report I can pull today to see how many reports have been created in August? I know next month we will likely need all 20 and if there were only 10 created this month I could create a few more in advance. 

Thanks so much! 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lyndall I don't believe there is a standard report, but you could build this report in less than 5 minutes. All you need is the data items: Report Name and Created Date. create a prompt filter on Created Date so whenever you run it, you can pick the first of the month and the last day of the month. You can also click the Created Date column title and use the Summary feature to do a count. That should do it.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Under administration in the standard reports, there is a report called Expense reports by Country and I use that to get the totals each qtr for the reports used.  If you only have 1 country, then you would see the total for the month.  You might want to talk to your acct mgr as we pay by the qtr and your total for the qtr is a combined total so you can sometimes avoid that 1 month overrun.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @lyndall

We use the Billed Transaction Reconciliation - Detail (Calendar) report for this purpose.

Check with your account manager as to when reports are charged against your program.  For us it is when they are either First Submitted or Deleted, so it won't make any difference when the reports are created.