cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

Is it possible to reduce workload by batch receipt scanning when enterprise scanner is only option?

I need help with reducing workload of receipt scanning when I can only use enterprise scanner which is much more labor intensive than mobile App for following reasons:

(1) output is only accessible by email which incurs waiting and filtering inbox. 

(2) data entry of output file name is restricted to ASCII and manual re typing

I have been combining multiple receipts of a expense trip on a A3 paper which is then scanned. This helps but I am now searching for Enterprise App to further reduce labor by following:

(1) split the receipts 

(2) auto-rotate by OCR 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@panes-rubrics I'm not clear from your post...are you not using the SAP Concur mobile app? If not, seems like this would be what you are looking for.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

Thanks, I posted that Enterprise Scanner is my only option. As a delegate and outside contractor, I am not entitled to SAP Concur mobile app.

@panes-rubrics do you have an SAP Concur username and password to access SAP Concur on the web? If so, you should be able to sign in to the mobile app. How are you being restricted?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.