cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kluizteam
Occasional Member - Level 2

Is is possible to update expense user's additional configuration fields via import file?

There is a section "Addition Configurations" that contains additional fields on an experse user record, however, they are neither standard fields nor custom fields, is it possible to update those fields via the SFTP import file? 

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 1.23.06 PM.png

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kluizteam not that I know of. That doesn't mean it isn't possible, I just don't know of a way. 

Why do you want to populate these fields? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kluizteam can you take a screenshot that includes the additional fields, please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kluizteam

@KevinD I've updated my screenshot above. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kluizteam I found out that these fields are not available to update via import. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kluizteam

Thanks @KevinD, hopefully you don't mind if I ask a follow-up question under this post: Is there an alternative that I can update these fields in an automatic manner? Assumably, the Concur REST Users API wouldn't support it if SFTP import file does not work also.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kluizteam not that I know of. That doesn't mean it isn't possible, I just don't know of a way. 

Why do you want to populate these fields? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kluizteam

@KevinDThank you for answering my follow-up question. Part of the  business requirements for an automation that I need to implement is to update these additional configuration fields. Since you are not sure whether it is absolutely not possible, are you able to connect me with one of your colleages who migth be more familiar with this topic? Thank you!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kluizteam I follwed up internally and found out that these fields cannot be updated via import. They must be entered manually. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey