cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gvdgucht
Occasional Member - Level 1

Is an overview available for a proxy or delegate where can be seen if there are available expenses?

We want to work with delegates and/or proxies.

These delegates/proxies will administrate / submit the expense reports of professors and staff. Is it possible for them to have an overview of the professors/staff who have available expenses or expense reports that have not been submitted yet. This to avoid that these delegates would have to log on every day for each staff member where he/she is delegate for to see if there is anything to administrate?

Geert.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gvdgucht In the sense you are probably wanting where a Proxy or Delegate can go into SAP Concur and see outstanding items for all those they proxy or delegate for, then the answer is no. They must log in to each account. 

Now, as far as the ability for a Proxy or Delegate to see all outstanding items for those they work on behalf of, that information is available by creating and running a report in Cognos. The report would need to be sent to each person that acts for someone else and there would need to be one copy of the report for each Proxy/Delegate that contains the data for only those they Proxy/Delegate for.

BTW...not sure if you are just using the terms proxy and delegate synonymously, but there is a separate Proxy permission that can be assigned. We recommend not using the Proxy permission if someone needs to be a delegate. The Proxy permission should be given only to those who will be helping others with troubleshooting. The reason being is when Proxied in as someone, rather than going in as a delegate, allows the Proxy to see more information contained in that user's profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gvdgucht
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD , is it correct that Proxy as well as Delegate is available in the data-model of Cognos?

Geert.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gvdgucht I know that delegate data is available in the data model. As for Proxy, you can see who all has the Proxy Logon role/permission assigned to them and I believe if you create an expense report for someone while Proxied in as them, it would stamp that report as created by a delegate. I haven't tested this though, so I cannot say for 100% certainty that when a Proxy creates a report it will show in Cognos as created by a delegate.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.