cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmw
Occasional Member - Level 1

Iphone app Issues

I use the ezCater app for ordering food and it automatically attaches its receipt to the corresponding expense in concur. But I also need to attach sign in sheets and other receipts to the same expense. With this new update, the option to append or replace reciept is gone. All I can do is view the ezCater receipt that is automatically attached. The  3 little dots only give me the options to itemize, view attendees, or annotate, not to add additional receipts to the same expense. Please help. Thank you.

On a side note, in the previous versions, whenever there is a receipt that is automatically attached via an app that is linked to Concur, if you want to add additional receipts then you must click on "replace" and not "append" which was confusing for a while until I figured it out. Clicking replace did not delete a receipt that was automatically added and allowed me to add additional receipts. However, if I clicked replace on a receipt that was manually added, it would delete and replace it.

5 REPLIES 5
kyleb

Hi there, did you ever resolve this issue?  If so, I'd love to know what workaround you are using.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@kyleb Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community? Are you experiencing difficulties attaching receipt? Perhaps you can provide more information or a screen shot for us to review. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kyleb

Thanks for replying Lee-Anne!  Unfortunately I do not have the ability to provide this but @mmw in the initial post I believe summarized the problem really fine.  One of our customers of Cater Nation (similar to ezCater) recently disconnected our e-receipt connection because when e-receipts are sent there is not an ability to attach additional photos on the mobile / iPad apps and they often need to attach "sign in sheets" to support the receipt they are expensing.  It seems as if the receipt gets sent to Concur as an image (not e-receipt format) then they can attach multiple images to the same expense transaction.   A case has been opened with Concur Support regarding this issue.  Everything I'm being told is there is nothing we can do as the integration partner and we are just needing Concur to improve their mobile / iPad apps to support this.  Please let me know if we are wrong or you have some good workaround options.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kyleb although you cannot attach another receipt image to an expense with an e-receipt in the mobile app, you can attach other images to the report itself using the mobile app. If you open a report on mobile, use the three dots in the upper right. You should see a men of options, one of which says Report Attachments. You will then see three options for attaching the additional image you need. I know this isn't attached directly to the entry, but it is a viable work around.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kyleb

Thanks @KevinD !