cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prestondriver
New Member - Level 1

Invalid State Code - Transferred to New Location and can not update

Hello

I'm having issues updating my profile to the correct work address and home address. I receive the invalid state code error each time I go to change. I have also tried leaving this field blank but it says it is still invalid. Fortunately, my old work location emailed my new card to me, but would like to get this corrected moving forward.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
kaludon208
Occasional Member - Level 1

thanks for that! That is the most rediculous online form I've ever filled out. had to put in new password twice, SS twice and security questions answer every time it was wrong. literally took me more than an hour. Then found this. THANK YOU!!!

https://www.routerlogin.net/

pikashow

zeyan88
New Member - Level 1

Hello,

I understand your concern about updating your profile with the correct work and home addresses. It seems like you're encountering an "invalid state code" error when attempting to make these changes. While I can't directly access your specific platform or account, I can offer some general advice on how to address this issue:

1. Check for Typos: Ensure that you have entered the state code correctly without any typos or extra spaces. Sometimes a small error in data entry can lead to validation issues.

2. Use Abbreviations: Some systems require state codes to be entered in their abbreviated form (e.g., "CA" for California), while others may require the full state name. Make sure you are using the format specified by the system.

3. Contact Support: If you've double-checked your entries and are still encountering the error, it's a good idea to reach out to customer support or technical support for the platform you are using. They can provide specific guidance and may be able to assist you in resolving the issue.

4. Clear Browser Cache: If you are updating your profile through a web browser, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Sometimes stored data can cause unexpected errors.

5. Try a Different Browser or Device: Occasionally, issues like this can be browser-specific. Try accessing your profile through a different web browser or device to see if the problem persists.

Hope this guide will help you lot.