cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kanargyros
New Member - Level 1

Invalid Charge - airfare

Hello,

I recently booked a personal trip through United site (not Concur) - using a personal card and some settings must have been incorrect since the charge is appearing on my expense statement (United has upgraded their site, and believe it has me as a business customer).  I've checked with my personal credit card - the charge has been placed on my personal card, yet for some reason showing Concur - with a picture receipt showing flight information and no charge to corporate card.  The airline also validated the charge/receipt is on my personal card only - they don't see anything on my corporate card.  The airline rep thought maybe a hold was put on my business card and a credit would come through but this has been many weeks - and I still see it on  my list of expenses.  Please let me know how to resolve.

1 REPLY 1
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @kanargyros that shouldn't be actually a credit card charge, but more an itinerary details feeding.

what I would think is that you have linked in Concur a membership card with United, that is why whenever you book a flight with them you get a feed into concur too. You should be able to cancel the itinerary which show now into concur, by ticking the line box, and delete. 

Please advise if instead this is not solving your issue.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari