cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
relianet
Occasional Member - Level 1

Internet bill. Change Internet provider

Hello!

I added an Internet expense on July 4th (emitted on July 1st) which covers the month of July. However, since I am moving out, I had to change my internet provider and pay in advance for the internet service I will receive from today to August 31st. The receipt was made on July 13th but the receipt does not mention August will be covered. Can I add this receipt to my expenses for its reimbursement?

I also had the new contract and a doc which says when I hired the internet provider and when my next payment will be which is September 1st. Could I send this doc to support the reason why I am sending another internet bill in the same month?

Can you help me out with this, please?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@relianet I would do exactly as you described. Provide the documentation as to the prepayment for the new provider. Or, if you think there might be an issue with submitting two internet reimbursements in the same month, create a report on August 1st for this expense. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.