cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maryanne2010
New Member - Level 1

International Meals guidelines

Has anyone encountered Concur not showing the correct meal limits/guidelines for International Meals? While traveling in Europe we have a 70 EUR daily meal guideline however Concur calculates at the $46 USD rate. Has anyone encountered this?

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maryanne2010 are these travel allowances and is the system calculating each day of travel as the $46 amount? Do you have an example you could take a screenshot of, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
michalmoravec
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have similar problem but, in Kyndryl company policy is for Denmark 481 DKK, which is approx 64,8 euro, however concur calculates daily only 55 euro..

@michalmoravec is the system calculating EUR55 for every day or do you see different amounts for the days where you are doing the travel? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
michalmoravec

@KevinD- for days of travel, ammount is lower correctly, for days without travel is 55..  My problem is should not be calculated from 55 but from higher value. Thank you

@michalmoravec have you spoken to anyone at your company about this? If not, let me know. I have a name of someone you can contact. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
michalmoravec

@KevinD- please.. trying to reach, but no success, thank you

@michalmoravec private message sent.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey