cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeriMize1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Internal order not showing up as an entry field in an expense report

I have activated internal order in integration activities on the SAP side.  I did a manual export for my internal orders - a combination for statistical and real IO's were listed as successfully exported.  When my concur user logs on and tries to enter an internal order in the expense report, the field is not even presenting - there is no IO field available.

What am i missing in order for the IO to be entered on the line in the expense report

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JeriMize1 I do see your internal order number list is set up, but it isn't tied to any field for users to select from. Setting up the list is the first step, creating the field is the second step. Because we have over 30 extra fields for our customers to use to customize their site, the system cannot just link your IO list to a field. This has to be manually configured. 

Since you are already live on SAP Concur, you will need to submit this to SAP Concur Support. If you go to Help in the upper right corner when signed in to SAP Concur, you should see Contact Support from the Help menu. If you don't see it, let me know and I can send you a name of someone at your company who can submit help tickets.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.