New format is not excel friendly. It uses merged cells as well as extra blank lines.
This can be worked with but data is now missing.
I have raised a ticket but no response yet so...
One noticable example is that the Expense Accrual by Date Range no longer includes unsubmitted charges invalidating the accuracy and usefulness of the report. Were this report's data items changed?
Hello there. I did see that the Expense Accrual by Date Range report was modified on April 29th. I'm not sure what changes were made though.
Also, I just ran the report and it showed unsubmitted expenses. I ran the report in HTML format and in Excel 2007 format and both showed Unsubmitted charges, so I'm not sure what is happening on your end.
I don't think SAP Concur would have changed the report to not include unsubmitted expenses as that would basically render this report useless. Without seeing exactly how you are running the report, it is hard to troubleshoot.
I got a similar repsonse to my ticket and the data is currently correct. Checked the report and i do se a union of unpaid and unsubitted items. Not sure what happened over the last three days that caused unexpected results. Thanks for the response though.