cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kpillar
Occasional Member - Level 2

Intelligence Reporting Tutorial

Hi all! We just upgraded our Reporting and I am hoping someone can share a link to a training or tutorial on how to pull reports with Intelligence.

THANK YOU!

3 Solutions
Solution
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hello @kpillar 

check if you get Consultative Intelligence.

if yes, you can schedule trainings (via Case) with your assigned intelligence consultant.

Regards

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kpillar great to hear. Happy report building. Did you know we offer free training classes that cover the basics of Business Intelligence? Let me know and I'll send you the link to see our upcoming classes. And yes, I did say FREE. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kpillar prompt is my middle name. 🙂

Here is the link: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/data-insights/intelligence

Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the Register for Training section. Let me know if you have any questions. The people teaching those classes are my former colleagues. You are in great hands. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

23 REPLIES 23
Solution
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hello @kpillar 

check if you get Consultative Intelligence.

if yes, you can schedule trainings (via Case) with your assigned intelligence consultant.

Regards

kpillar

I don't think we have an assigned consultant yet...so that must be it. Thanks so much!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kpillar when you say you just upgraded, do you mean you upgraded from Analysis to Business Intelligence, or from Cognos 10 to Cognos 11 or are you referring to something else? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kpillar

We upgraded to Business Intelligence...we were able to connect with someone today. Thanks!

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kpillar great to hear. Happy report building. Did you know we offer free training classes that cover the basics of Business Intelligence? Let me know and I'll send you the link to see our upcoming classes. And yes, I did say FREE. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kfoxwort
New Member - Level 1

I'm interested in the BI basics training.

Question, prior to company using Concur, I was able to pull reimbursement history reports from the SAP from precovid, e.g. 2020-2022 

kfoxwort_0-1652886684855.png

Where or how do I access reports from these t-codes from the discontinued SAP modules..  2020, 2021, 2022.  Please advise.

tubaolkun
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I'd like to run a report BI which shows me travel&booking transactions with dates, employee, etc. but I have no idea which report to run. Can you please help me with it?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tubaolkun are you looking to only see the booking details from employees or do you want to see what the employees spent on travel related expenses?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
tubaolkun

The details actually.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tubaolkun If you go into the Team Content folder>Intelligence Standard Reports>Trips you'll see some reports that might be helpful. Try the Employees Traveling report. When you run it, you will see the record locator as a hyperlink that allows you to see the itinerary items the user booked.

I suggest making a copy of this report and pasting the copy in your My Content folder. Give that a try and see if it is what you are looking for.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
tubaolkun

Thanks Kevin, I run the report. This report shows all booking made through Concur, correct?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tubaolkun I believe so.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
tubaolkun

I see only airport descriptions in the report, I don't see any transaction related to hotel booking. Could it be in a different report?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tubaolkun I'm trying to run the report, but it isn't opening for me to see the details. Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
tubaolkun

Hello Kevin.. Please see the attached. I deleted the columns with employee names.

tubaolkun_0-1695811566273.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tubaolkun what exactly are you wanting to see? Do you want to see trips or do you want to see the hotel expenses your employees have entered on their expense reports?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
tubaolkun

I'd like to see all booking details made through Concur; air, hotel, vehicle lease, etc.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tubaolkun I would suggest building your own report using the Travel folder from the Data Warehouse.

You could add the following data items:

Employee

Trip Name

Expense Type

Itinerary Source 

For Itinerary Source, you can create a filter to Show Only  Concur Travel

That should give you a pretty good idea of the trips and what the user has booked using Concur Travel. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
tubaolkun

I see, thanks.

kpillar

Kevin, you are always so prompt in answers and so helpful! Thank you so so much! I would love for you to send me the link 🙂