cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VVALDEZ1130
Occasional Member - Level 1

Inquiry Regarding Mass Communication in Concur

Hello Everyone,

As I've recently taken on the role of administrator, I'm curious to know if the option to send mass communications to all Concur users within the company is still available, as it was in the past. I appreciate your insights and guidance on this matter.

Thank you, 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@VVALDEZ1130 I have to be honest, I've been at SAP Concur for 15 years and never heard of any option where the system can send out a mass email. You aren't referring to our Email Reminders option, are you? This wouldn't be used to communicate general information to users though. 

Anyway, some customers might use our reporting tool to burst out a report. This does allow for entering a message in the body of the bursted email. 

As for the option to display a message when they sign in, you have to be using Concur Travel to get that setting available.

If I may ask, what type of mass communication are you looking to send?  Would the Company Notes option maybe work for you? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@VVALDEZ1130 could you explain how the mass communication in SAP Concur worked in the past? I'm asking so you can clarify if you mean using SAP Concur to actually send a message to users or if you mean just displaying a message to users while they are signed in.

I'll await your reply.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
VVALDEZ1130
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, 

Thank you for your prompt response. To provide more context, in the past (previous employer), we utilized the mass communication feature in SAP Concur to send messages directly to users. For example, suppose I wanted to communicate with the team about a recent change. This feature allowed me to send a single message using SAP Concur to reach all users within the system. Additionally, I appreciate you mentioning the option of displaying a message to users while they are signed in. If this is also an available option, I would like to gather more information on how it works. I hope this clarifies my inquiry. If there have been changes or if there's a different method now, I'm eager to learn more about the current options.

Also, I didn't think of the option of displaying a message to users while they are signed in. This would be nice to know if this is an option too. 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@VVALDEZ1130 I have to be honest, I've been at SAP Concur for 15 years and never heard of any option where the system can send out a mass email. You aren't referring to our Email Reminders option, are you? This wouldn't be used to communicate general information to users though. 

Anyway, some customers might use our reporting tool to burst out a report. This does allow for entering a message in the body of the bursted email. 

As for the option to display a message when they sign in, you have to be using Concur Travel to get that setting available.

If I may ask, what type of mass communication are you looking to send?  Would the Company Notes option maybe work for you? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey