cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark1B
Occasional Member - Level 1

Initial Mileage Personal car

Is it possible to reset the initial mileage for Personal car as I have entered the wrong figure?

1 Solution
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear @Mark1B 

I can answer based on a few years back identical case for one of the company's employees I working for.

Ask your Concur system administrator to removing or let you enter again for the first time the starting point mileage. If he is not directly able to do it because not having all those accesses, s/he will open a case with Concur to have it restored for you. 

I imaging still the case that individual employees are not able to modify this field as preference settings to avoid wrong personal tax implication.

Please verify within your organization. Thank you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear @Mark1B 

I can answer based on a few years back identical case for one of the company's employees I working for.

Ask your Concur system administrator to removing or let you enter again for the first time the starting point mileage. If he is not directly able to do it because not having all those accesses, s/he will open a case with Concur to have it restored for you. 

I imaging still the case that individual employees are not able to modify this field as preference settings to avoid wrong personal tax implication.

Please verify within your organization. Thank you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Mark1B
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks, I thought this might be the case, just wanted to confirm my suspicions.