cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carolkelly1015
Occasional Member - Level 1

Individual Bill Individual Pay

hi!  My company is looking to move away from Individual Bill Company Pay to Individual Bill Individual Pay.

How does it work on the pay side?  We plan to use Amex.  Users add the Amex charges to expense reports and how does the payment happen?  The employees pay Amex directly.  Does Concur deposit into their bank accounts based on expense reports submitted?  How is Amex differentiated from out of pocket?

I'm unclear on the general process and hoping someone can share their experience.  Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
MSTEEN
Super User
Super User

You will need to open a support case in Concur.  This seems to be a new process for your company.  

IBIP the transactions are set up as cash and paid directly to the individual. 

I hope this helps. 

Regards,

Maria Steen
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@carolkelly1015 Individual Bill/Individual Pay should have you submit your expenses so that your company knows how much to pay you so you can pay AMEX to cover your corporate card charges. 

One thing to keep in mind is this lends itself to the possibility of employees incurring late fees. If they do not submit their expenses on time, then the run this risk. Of all the corporate card options, this one is the one I would recommend the least. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.