cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdafin20
Occasional Member - Level 1

Increase # of Extract Payments Per Week

Hi,

We currently have our process set to close out on Tuesday evening with all approved expense reports posting to the SAE that becomes available on Wednesday mornings, and payments for out of pocket expenses are sent on Fridays.  We are researching the cash advance function and would like to be able to reimburse employees more frequently for this new process...I can't seem to find anything about that.  How do we increase the # of extracts that we have?  Does it have to be set? Can it be on demand if we need to make payments for cash advances multiple times a week?

Thank you!

Jenn

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mdafin20 yes, you can set your batches to be On Demand. I don't know if you have access to the screen below or not. If not, you will need to submit a Help ticket to Concur Support.

The screen below is accessed by going to Administration>Company>Tools>Payment Manager>Configure Batches. If you can access this screen, scroll down to the bottom to the Schedule section.

KevinD_1-1693000942003.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mdafin20 yes, you can set your batches to be On Demand. I don't know if you have access to the screen below or not. If not, you will need to submit a Help ticket to Concur Support.

The screen below is accessed by going to Administration>Company>Tools>Payment Manager>Configure Batches. If you can access this screen, scroll down to the bottom to the Schedule section.

KevinD_1-1693000942003.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.