cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tracimac
Occasional Member - Level 2

Incorrect currency on card transaction

I have a user that used his corporate card for a hotel in Saudi Arabia, but the AMEX card charge showed up as a hotel in Bangkok so the currency is in Thai Bhat.  Is there any way to correct the currency on the card import?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tracimac I would have the user contact the card issuer to try and get this corrected. You cannot change the currency or amount from an imported card transaction. Also, if this is the incorrect hotel, then it is an incorrect charge. Also, they might want to contact the hotel. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tracimac I would have the user contact the card issuer to try and get this corrected. You cannot change the currency or amount from an imported card transaction. Also, if this is the incorrect hotel, then it is an incorrect charge. Also, they might want to contact the hotel. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.