cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LauraMcCaffrey
Occasional Member - Level 1

Incorrect Map Route Populating

Hi,

We have an employee who is having issues with her map routes when submitting mileage claims. The map is defaulting to a longer route and will not let her select the shortest route. 

I can generate the correct route in my profile but not in hers. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Laura  

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LauraMcCaffrey is your company requiring that the mileage be calculated using the Mileage Calculator (Google Map)? If not, she can just manually enter the locations in the From and To fields on the expense report and manually enter the distance. 

If you are requiring the Mileage Calculator, tell her that when the system generates the route, she can mouse over the blue line. When the mouse pointer changes (it will look like a hand with the index finger pointing), she can click and drag the blue line to the correct route. It may take a little bit of doing, but she can manipulate the route to what she needs. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LauraMcCaffrey is your company requiring that the mileage be calculated using the Mileage Calculator (Google Map)? If not, she can just manually enter the locations in the From and To fields on the expense report and manually enter the distance. 

If you are requiring the Mileage Calculator, tell her that when the system generates the route, she can mouse over the blue line. When the mouse pointer changes (it will look like a hand with the index finger pointing), she can click and drag the blue line to the correct route. It may take a little bit of doing, but she can manipulate the route to what she needs. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
LauraMcCaffrey

Many thanks Kevin

@LauraMcCaffrey Happy to help. Was this person able to get the correct route? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
sunil808

Google Maps is one of the main route applications out there today that has a humongous client base. tutuapp

routing numbers

ash_tree
Occasional Member - Level 3

I am having this issue with a few employees since the change to the new UI.  I move the route and it reverts back to the original suggested route after I add the mileage expense. How do I get it to stay with the route they took?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ash_tree when it reverts, is it changing the amount that is showing in the Distance field? If so, take note of the mileage after you move the route. After the system reverts back the distance, you should be able to manually change this field. 

You may also want to submit a help ticket to Concur Support. I'm not sure if this is a Concur Expense or Google Maps issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey