cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frances1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Inactive Staff Members cannont be removed from my profile

I have two managers that I supported, they have left the organization. They profiles are still in my drop down menu, but are "Inactive" Our internal team can not remove their profiles from my drop down as they are no longer at the company, and there internal profile is greyed out. Is there a way for me to remove these profiles. I have other managers now, but its annoying for me to have to go down an entire list to find my folks to book stuff. Any guidance would be appreciated. 

1 Solution
Solution
dlamont
Super User
Super User

Frances1, under your Profile, go to Expense Delegates - "Delegate For" and you should be able to remove from there.  

dlamont_0-1674674255159.jpeg

Right now they are showing as greyed out because they are inactive in Concur, but still show in the drop down due to being in your Delegate settings.

DLamont

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
dlamont
Super User
Super User

Frances1, under your Profile, go to Expense Delegates - "Delegate For" and you should be able to remove from there.  

dlamont_0-1674674255159.jpeg

Right now they are showing as greyed out because they are inactive in Concur, but still show in the drop down due to being in your Delegate settings.

DLamont
Frances1
Occasional Member - Level 1

This actually worked. Thank you so much! Super helpful!