Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erich
Occasional Member - Level 1

Impossible to add attendee

Hi,

I can't add attendees to my report.

When I add attendee, the application allow the choice between "non public sector " and "internal".

When I try to create new attendee, I have the following error : "Error ID: 3d537c63-cb5c-4266-bbf1-c5ceaee589cd".

I try to add attendee to favorite: in this case, the application proposes only "public sector" "External Candidate" "College recruit".

So, there is a mismatch between what the application allows me in the expense and the favorite.

Can you help ?

Best Regards,

Eric

4 REPLIES 4
Parv
New Member - Level 1

Hi,

I have the same issue. Comes up with error message: Error ID: 888cbdd1-8c3b-4b7a-9c6c-cd938b36b140

I have tried different browsers but no good.

regards

Parv

Parv
New Member - Level 1

Just got this and case being raised:

Due to technical issue. you are unable to add the attendee details ,our IT is working on the issue and it will fixed at the earliest.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@erich could you provide a screenshot of what you are doing when adding an attendee, please? I will be able to better assist or attempt to assist if I can see what you are doing. So, once you go to the attendees screen, please screenshot it and provide a brief explanation of what the exact steps were that created the error. Thank you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
erich
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,
Here's the three methods that I tried :

1- Create an attendee directly

2- Create an attendee by clicking on Attendees (1)

3 - Create with menu Favorite Attendee in my profile

Group are not consistent between Expense and Favorite.

Create an attendee generate an error in method 1 (click open to ...)

All screenshots here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1b7WYQs7ndwprri9Ve6DNbNmSMzgjT8j1?usp=sharing

Eric