cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sripple
New Member - Level 1

Importing recipients using template

Hi there - I am trying to import recipients for my expense report from an excel file that is set up according to the template.  I import the file and confirm the names are loaded correctly.  When I click Next, I get the following error message and then I am kicked out of the expense report and returned to the home page.

“Unexpected System Error. Please try your action one more time. If you encounter the error again, please forward all information, including the events leading to the system error, to your Expense administrator.”

Any suggestions?  I am using Chrome.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sripple someone else posted this same issue. I logged into their account and tried importing the template they had completed. It did not work for me. I didn't even get an error, I just had a spinning wheel. The fact that this happened for two different people leads me to believe there is some issue going on with the import option. I posted your issue internally to see if there is some issue going on. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.