cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WillemS
New Member - Level 1

Import expense from Amex cards

Good day, 

Since the merger with Alstom I have to use Amex Corporate card. I have updated my profile accordingly, but I don't get my imported expenses anymore. What can I do to get my expenses imorted in Concur?

Best regards

Willem

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello, WillemS, I believe this is a question specifically for your company. You should reach out to your Concur Administrator. If you do not know who that person is, I would recommend checking the Company Notes section on Concur Home Page, or your supervisor, Finance or IT. They should be able to help you find the correct person to assist with this issue.

Best, 

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

I also use an Amex program and your profile in Amex must have the ID that allows it to be matched to your ID in Concur.  The Amex  card admin should be able to check that information and correct if needed.  If it is incorrect information, there should be error messages on the import files that the admin would get.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WillemS It is possible that your new AMEX card hasn't been assigned to you in the SAP Concur system. You will need to reach out to your company's SAP Concur site administrator to have them check on this. Usually this person is in the Finance or Accounting department. If all else fails, reach out to your direct manager. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.