cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TamaraD
Occasional Member - Level 1

Import company credit card transactions

We just changed credit card programs to one that does not provide an automatic feed into Concur.  Does anyone else import their own credit card transactions into Concur?  Any best practices on doing it?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TamaraD Hello there. There is only one other way to bring in card transactions if you do not have an automated data feed from your bank and that is through what we call Yodlee. It is where the user can link a personal credit card to their Concur profile and have those transactions come in. Users can also link Business Cards to their profile. I'm not sure if a Corporate Card can be linked, but the users could try it. This option needs to be turned on in your site. If you are on our Standard Expense Configuration, this is done under Expense Compliance. If you are on our Professional Expense Configuration, this is done under Group Configuration on the Expense tab. Keep in mind that in Professional, if you allow the use of the Yodlee feature, this cannot be turned off. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
patrick_manning
Occasional Member - Level 1

Kevin, I am receiving the related error 'cannot submit until transaction is matched to imported cc transaction'.  However the cc transaction shows does indeed show up as a expense (and thus on my expense report).  My corp cc is listed in my profile.  What else does this error mean?