cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kshaw1987
Occasional Member - Level 1

Import/Export Favorite Attendees

Please create a way to export a list of all the "Favorite Attendees" listed under my profile into a .csv file so I can make updates to the file and import changes/additions/deletions. 

I make purchases for a company of hundreds of people. My company requires that I list who those purchases were made for in the attendee portion of the expense. In order to keep my "Favorite Attendees" updated, I am forced to delete associates who are no longer employed, add associates who have been hired and edit associates who have shifted positions all one at a time. Please make it possible to update a .csv file and upload to import "Favorite Attendees".

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kshaw1987 this Community isn't where you submit product suggestions. Please read this article: Providing NextGen UI Feedback

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kshaw1987
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD , Please send instructions outlining the process to add a product suggestion to the UI Feedback Portal. Also, please confirm this suggestion hasn't already been submitted. The UI Portal is not user friendly and incredibly difficult to navigate.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kshaw1987 I've asked my colleague who heads up this program to reply to this thread. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.