cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pamdabney
Occasional Member - Level 1

I want to process an expense for Chris Goh and I can't see that he has added me as a Delegate

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pamdabney for future reference, this topic would be best posted in the Concur Expense forum. When you say you cannot see that he has added you as a delegate, do you mean that you went to your Expense Settings>Expense Delegate screen and did not see Chris' name when you clicked on the Delegate For tab? That is where you will see if he has added you or not. 

The other option to know if you have been added is from the SAP Concur home screen, click on the little drop down arrow where it says Profile. A small window should open. You will see Acting as other user. Click in the Search field below this and you will see the names of those that have added you as a delegate.

If neither of these shows you Chris' name, then he must log into his profile and add you as a delegate. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there, this is a request specifically for your company. I would recommend reaching out to your Concur Administrator so they can check Chris' and your profiles to be sure they are set up correctly. If you do not know who your Concur Admin is, I recommend reaching out to Finance or IT and they can usually help you.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pamdabney for future reference, this topic would be best posted in the Concur Expense forum. When you say you cannot see that he has added you as a delegate, do you mean that you went to your Expense Settings>Expense Delegate screen and did not see Chris' name when you clicked on the Delegate For tab? That is where you will see if he has added you or not. 

The other option to know if you have been added is from the SAP Concur home screen, click on the little drop down arrow where it says Profile. A small window should open. You will see Acting as other user. Click in the Search field below this and you will see the names of those that have added you as a delegate.

If neither of these shows you Chris' name, then he must log into his profile and add you as a delegate. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.