cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DFHunter1
New Member - Level 1

I have a Purchasing Card and Concur reports a Corporate Card

I have a purchasing card (Purchasing printed in the blue line on front of card). Old Purchasing card was hacked and I was issued a new card with new number. Now the Concur reporting shows as a Corporate Card and I need changes made to make the Concur show Purchasing transactions. 

I have sent in the the concur help email and called the phone number. Phone number rings and gives options but no one answers and voice mail box does not have space to leave message. How do we contact someone to help

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DFHunter1 all you need to do is open the report named October Expenses and then click Report Details. From the menu options, choose Report Header. When the Report Header window opens, look for the field named Policy. Click the drop down arrow and choose PSG US P-Card Policy then save. This will clear up the red alerts stating you cannot have P-Card Transactions on a T&E report. That will do it. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.