cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cbodroghy
Occasional Member - Level 1

I get an alert stating I need to attach a BTAT cert when it is already attached. I can't submit it!

I am trying to submit an expense report which includes travel to the US. I have included a BTAT certificate in my expenses with all the approvals required. I am getting an alert stating that I need to include a BTAT certificate in my expense report. It is not recognizing the BTAT certificate already listed in the expense report so it will not let me submit my expenses. Help!?

1 Solution
Solution
cbodroghy

Thanks Kevin! I appreciate your feedback, but the additional expenses you saw were a different trip that I had booked. I had already submitted my flight expenses for this specific trip as I booked it ahead of time and needed to submit payment for my credit card prior to departure. So my flight for the specific US trip had already been paid for and submitted. There are just the other costs of that trip that are in this expense report. Where I think I see the issue is that there are New York charges, which is where it is flagging I need a BTAT certificate, but when I attach my BTAT for that NY trip, for some reason it would not recognize it. Regardless, what I did to resolve it was I made 2 separate expense reports for each trip and it accepted my BTAT form once I did so. All is resolved now, thank you! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cbodroghy hello there. If you go to the report in question, you'll see a pink area showing you have a total of 4 alerts. You can expand this section to see all the alerts. When you look at them, you'll see that the Airfare item is a Pending item and cannot be submitted until it is matched to a company card transaction. This is actually what is holding up the report. I don't know when you paid for the airfare, but I can see from the reservation you aren't flying until next week. I looked at your previous three expense reports, but didn't see an airfare entry that matched this pending item. If you recently paid for the airfare, then you will need to wait for the card transaction to come in. The system should match it to this pending item. However, the system cannot match a card charge to a pending item sitting on a report. I suggest deleting the pending item off your report and let it go into your Available Expenses. 

I take it you paid for this Airfare on your corporate card, correct? Does the charge so on your company card statement? When did you purchase this airfare?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
cbodroghy

Thanks Kevin! I appreciate your feedback, but the additional expenses you saw were a different trip that I had booked. I had already submitted my flight expenses for this specific trip as I booked it ahead of time and needed to submit payment for my credit card prior to departure. So my flight for the specific US trip had already been paid for and submitted. There are just the other costs of that trip that are in this expense report. Where I think I see the issue is that there are New York charges, which is where it is flagging I need a BTAT certificate, but when I attach my BTAT for that NY trip, for some reason it would not recognize it. Regardless, what I did to resolve it was I made 2 separate expense reports for each trip and it accepted my BTAT form once I did so. All is resolved now, thank you!