cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lkrisk
New Member - Level 1

I cancelled a flight in Concur but it still shows on my corporate card transactions.

I'm not sure how to go about doing an expense report for a flight/trip that was cancelled due to Covid-19, but still shows up on my corporate card statement.  I was under the impression if I cancelled a flight, there would be some sort of credit with the airline to use for a future flight.  However, if that is the case, it still shows as a charge on the corporate card and I'm not sure what to do with it.  Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated because I'm about to cancel another trip/flight due to the site's department all being out with Covid.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lkrisk the reason you still the see the charge is because you did purchase a flight and didn't ask for a refund. You purchased a service from the airline, so that's why it shows on your statement. Canceling the flight isn't a refund, so the purchase remains on your statement. The credit you have is with the airline. 

So, unless you ask for a refund, you will need to submit the charge on an expense report. If you plan to use the airline credit, then you are technically "keeping" your purchase and need to submit the expense. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.