cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bertonbi
Occasional Member - Level 1

I can't see any option to add expenses

Hello, how do I sort this out? I seem to be able to log in the community but not on the solutions. It keeps saying my password is not correct, I follow the prompts to receive it by email but the email never arrives. I have checked Junk too.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bertonbi if you are attempting to use the username and password you created here on the community to log in to www.concursolutions.com, it will not work. This community and concursolutions require different log in credentials. 

If on the concursolutions log in screen you are entering bertonbi as the username, then clicking next and then asking to receive an email to reset your password, you won't receive an email because the username bertonbi isn't associated to an SAP Concur profile for concursolutions. 

Try entering your email address in the username field when on the concursolutions log in screen. Click next, then click Forgot Password? 

Give that a try and see if that works.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.