cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sudhanva
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am getting alerts after creating expense report. I can't remove it.

I am getting alerts to some expense items "like enter km in comments if not in invoice" even though invoice mentions km. How to get rid of these alerts?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sudhanva if Alert is yellow, it is a warning/reminder and will not prevent you from submitting your report. If Alert is red, then I think you would need to enter KM in the Comment field to get it to clear.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @Sudhanva ,

It seems like you have a warning message. Intention of warning messages is usually to convey important information to employees when it is not possible for system to check it. In this case, the system cannot check if invoice image has km on it. You can simply ignore the message and submit the expense report.

Best regards,
Rohan

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sudhanva if Alert is yellow, it is a warning/reminder and will not prevent you from submitting your report. If Alert is red, then I think you would need to enter KM in the Comment field to get it to clear.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.