Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shysun316
Occasional Member - Level 2

How to use AppZen with Concur

Does anybody have an idea about AppZen?

Is it separate installation or do we have a bundle option

How is it integrated and used by admin?

will it be introduced before submitting an expense report?

Any info for the above questions would be helpful

1 Solution
Solution
monahana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi, we implemented AppZen Detect a year ago. It is a separate online application that integrates with Concur. You'd need to set up the audit rules before you go live. Once it is turned on, the expense reports submitted in Concur go to AppZen Detect and each expense is assigned a risk. Those that are high risk also go through a human audit. This is how we set it up but you can have a different set up. Hope this helps. I'm happy to answer any other questions you may have. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
monahana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi, we implemented AppZen Detect a year ago. It is a separate online application that integrates with Concur. You'd need to set up the audit rules before you go live. Once it is turned on, the expense reports submitted in Concur go to AppZen Detect and each expense is assigned a risk. Those that are high risk also go through a human audit. This is how we set it up but you can have a different set up. Hope this helps. I'm happy to answer any other questions you may have. Thanks.
shysun316
Occasional Member - Level 2

I am new to Concur, so when I talk to a new or existing customer thought of suggesting the AppZen to help create an Audit layer. Thanks a lot, this gives me an understanding. Any more information if you can provide would be helpful