cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

How to upgrade Concur connectivity (from Internet Explorer) to Edge for Microsoft Power Query App?

When I use Power Query to get data from Web which is a URL for viewing tabular Report items, after login in (the App), I am getting following error message.

Microsoft is discontinuing support for IE11 on Windows 10, therefore SAP Concur needs to transition away from IE11 as well

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@panes-rubrics I'm not familiar with Power Query and/or how it works with SAP Concur.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

Thanks, KevinD, Power Query, at no extra cost to my Enterprise, is very useful and easy to generate custom report for a Website such as Concur (other Concur users have already done it if I have not mistaken Microsoft Community post).

As per Microsoft Community, I need to check whether SAP Concur Vendor API was updated. Who is contact who knows if SAP Concur Vendor API was updated? 

BACKGROUND

I need to use Microsoft Power Query to generate ancillary report to supplement stock Concur Report such as Amount Column; however, getting Data from Web is not working and Microsoft Community advised above.