cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kzortman
Occasional Member - Level 2

How to set up airfare receipt so it's on the expense report, but listed as $0

Good morning.  We use Concur Travel and Concur Expense Report.  Concur Travel is set up so that our Firm pays the airfare and the employees pay for car, hotel etc.  The ticketed itenerary shows on the employee side as an available receipt, but at full cost.  Is there a way for our employees can move this expense into their expense report but at a $0 cost?  The only way we are doing this now is to move it to the expense report, but mark it personal expense do not reimburse.  If there is a way we can automate this, that would be great.

Thanks in advance

-Kimberly

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kzortman many companies in your similar situation use the Company Paid payment type to indicate that no reimbursement is to be sent, but the airfare can still be reported in an expense report. See my screenshot below. You can see that we have a Company Paid AMEX payment type. So, I book my airfare and it is paid for on a Company AMEX, but the AMEX is not assigned to any single user, but to the company as a whole. However, the airfare shows up in my available expenses since my name is on the ticket. System knows that I am not due any of the airfare amount because of the Company Paid payment type, but we can still see the total of my trip. Once employees are educated that they will see the charge, but it will not be paid to them, it seems to work pretty smoothly.

Just a suggestion. 🙂

KevinD_0-1725381758116.png

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kzortman

how do I make sure that we see the full price, but include on the expense report with $0? Is there a different way to do this than what I am currently doing?

kzortman

I think  we didn't click a button when we set this up.  Our Corporate Gose Credit Card is still asking us to select a Corporate Ghost credit card, it's not defaulted to the Butzel Long American Express.  If I choose Butzel Long, will this solve my problem?

kzortman_0-1725383965274.png