cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexGut
New Member - Level 1

How to remove an old bank account linked for direct deposit.

I currently have 2 active bank accounts for direct deposit.  One of these accounts is in a different Country  and all the reimbursements are being sent there as it was the original account.  I would like to deactivate it since I have to pay for currency exchange.  I am unable to find where where I can do this.

Thank you in advance for the assistance.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AlexGut I went into your company's site and it appears you aren't entering bank account information into your SAP Concur profile. If you log into SAP Concur, on the home screen there is a Company Notes section that contains contact information for general questions regarding expenses. That is where you can get help with this issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AlexGut I went into your company's site and it appears you aren't entering bank account information into your SAP Concur profile. If you log into SAP Concur, on the home screen there is a Company Notes section that contains contact information for general questions regarding expenses. That is where you can get help with this issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AlexGut
New Member - Level 1

Wonderful!! Thanks for the help Kevin.  I have reached out to them directly.