cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neptune555
New Member - Level 1

How to remove an expense

I totally understand that the corporate card is for business use only.  HOWEVER when using uber you do not actually provide your credit card.  You book uber via a persona on your phone.  I accidently made a UBER trip for personal travel that used my corporate credit card.  I paid this expense however it is showing up as an outstanding expense.  How do I rectify this?  My credit card balance is 0.  I have now removed my corporate card from UBER entirely and in future will only have one profile b/c I do not trust uber using the correct profile moving forward.

thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
jacquirumney
Super User
Super User

So you will need to pay your company back the money and they will receipt it into some sort of holding general ledger account, we use "employee advances" and then you need to code the transaction in concur so that the transaction posts to the same account.  We have set up an expense type called personal expense, which maps to the same account, and then your deposit and the sap concur transaction add up to zero, and it is all fixed.

Uber is pushing an app called Uber for business, where you link your profile to your personal card, and your corporate card, and then each time you book an uber it asks you, and then asks you again is the Uber for corporate use.   

anveshj
New Member - Level 2

Thanks for the best information.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Neptune555 add the item to your next expense report and when filling in the details, check the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox. That should do it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.