cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ptucker9
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to put in mileage

I need help on how to put my mileage in to get paid!!

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ptucker9 I looked up your name in the Dollar Tree SAP Concur site and I did not find your name which means you do not have a profile to access the SAP Concur Expense tool where you will create an expense report to submit your mileage expenses. 

I recommend speaking with your direct manager and have them get a request submitted to your company's SAP Concur Site Admin to get a profile created for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
barbaragarner

Hi Kevin, I am the new HR Manager for VVC (Virginia Veterinary Centers).  I am traveling to 3 of our sites on a regular basis.  I thought my supervisor had put in my July travel, but that did not happen and I know nothing about Concur.  I need to learn how to enter properly, as i will be doing a considerable amount of travel (about 500 mi per month) starting with August.  Can you help me; I have never used Concur.  thank you.

@barbaragarner Hello there. Congrats on the new role. 

First thing I need to know is, have you been able to get logged in to SAP Concur? I take it you have a profile that was set up for you by your company, correct? 

Let's start there. I do need to preface that helping over a forum such as this will be quite limiting. We do have resources to help you though, in the way of short demo videos and guides. 

Will your travel be by driving, I take it?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
karrie123

now do i start a mileage reimbursement report

Karrie Lyndaker
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@karrie123 this depends...are you set up at your company with an SAP Concur profile? Not the profile you created here on the SAP Concur Community, but a profile to access the SAP Concur Expense reporting tool. This is accessed by logging in at: www.concursolutions.com. You need a username/log in ID and password for that site. It is not the username and password you use here on the community. 

If you aren't sure if you have a profile, speak with your direct manager. 

If you do have an SAP Concur profile, is this the first time you are trying to create an expense report?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
AMEDooley
New Member - Level 2

I am having the same issue. I try to log in but it tells me my password is incorrect. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AMEDooley are you using the password you created for this profile here on the community? If so, it will not work. SAP Concur Solutions and this SAP Concur Community are two different sites. 

People that create profiles here, think the username and password will work when trying to log in to www.concursolutions.com. The two sites require two different sets of credentials.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Mmaldonado04

hi i am having trouble reporting my miles to get paid i am signed in i only use this system one time for miles long time ago where do i go help thanks