cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cotter86
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to pull a list of my employees that should have expense reports

Hi, As an approver is there a way to pull a list of all of my employees that should be creating expense reports each month? Currently I can only see the ones that have submitted reports. 

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cotter86 unless you have access to Cognos reporting, which I checked on and you do not, you won't be able to see this as an approver. I don't know if the site permissions you have will allow you to assign either the Business Author or Professional Author role for reporting to your profile or not, but you'll need one of those roles. That way you can see employees that have company card charges available that are not assigned to any report, which tells you they are the ones who should be submitting. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cotter86

HI Kevin, 

Thanks for the reply. I was asking on behalf of all of my approvers. I am the admin and review all of the reports. Can you please explain to be the way to run these reports so that I can pass this information along to my managers. 

Thanks!

cotter86

Hi Kevin, 

Not sure if you saw my reply to your original response. I am the admin for my company. My managers are getting frustrated since they are unable to find a way to pull a report to see what employees need to create an expense report each month. Not all employees will have charges so that I why the report is needed. 

Thanks!

rcorpuz
Occasional Member - Level 2

You need to create a report with the "approval status" field.  It will show all the status of expense reports including what you are looking for, Not Submitted.

tracyberge

Explore the available reporting options and select a report that fits your needs. Look for a report or filter that allows you to identify employees who have not submitted expense reports within a specific time frame (e.g., monthly).