cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaS2021
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to know my vendor ID and update that in my master data

Hi there,

Appreciate your assistance, im new in concur i can't submit my expenses due to exception which state my vendor ID is blank in concur master data how to go along on this issue. 

Thanks

Benjie

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PaS2021 I looked at your expense report and the exception message says to send an email to: concur@infinera.com to get your Vendor ID setup. That is the only solution for you since this is something specific to your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @PaS2021 

I would have some difficulties to know your system how is set up, but I am going to ask to try a few things.

Can you go to Concur, select on the top right part of your window Profile than Profile settings .

You will arrive to a new window, select the first one Personal Information

Now you will see all your details set up on the system and scrolling down just a few line you will have "Company Information" where you can verify that all is complete and updated, and if is missing or freeze your Employee ID field, it must be added by your Company the system administrator. After checking this section, if something is missing contact your Concur system administrator.

I know you mentioned "Vendor ID" which is something that your accounting department has to provide and again your system administrator to include it. It comes directly from the ERP Tool once you get set up as a Vendor, and not from Concur. 

Please revert and if you still have the issue you might include some screenshot to look better within your system or contact your Company System Administrator.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PaS2021 I looked at your expense report and the exception message says to send an email to: concur@infinera.com to get your Vendor ID setup. That is the only solution for you since this is something specific to your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.