cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GIRITTH
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to get submitted and not submitted expenses report from concur using rest api

Hi All,

I am trying to pull expenses report from concur using azure data factory for submitted and not submitted report.

Can anybody help me to get exact API which should pull not submitted column should be as below same as for submitted report. What is would be the API for this.

currently I am using 

/api/v3.0/expense/entries?limit=100&user=ALL but not getting exact result 
Expense Type
Employee
Sent for Payment Date
Report Name
Transaction Date
Payment Type
Vendor
City/Location
Employee Org Unit 4 - Name
Employee Org Unit 4 - Code
Country (of Employee)
Reimbursement Currency
Transaction Currency
Entry Expense Amount (reimbursement currency)
Approved Amount (rpt)
3 REPLIES 3
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @GIRITTH ,

I don't have much knowledge about this but just have basic understanding of API's. 

Can you check below API:

https://developer.concur.com/api-explorer/v3-0/Reports.html

As per my understanding you can get reports with different different statuses using below API. I have highlighted code for Not submitted and submitted status. 

Also, would suggesting using only 1 user for testing purpose, if it works then you can think of all users as I could see you have mentioned /api/v3.0/expense/entries?limit=100&user=ALL 

possible that API needs exact user or employee id as per Concur to get report details. So, try with only 1 user and check if it works.

PoojaKumatkar_0-1729829992325.png

PoojaKumatkar_1-1729830156734.png

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
GIRITTH
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for the response.

I have used this(

/api/v3.0/expense/reports?limit=15&approvalStatusCode=A_NOTF&user=ALL&submitDateAfter=2024-01-01) but i am getting only  null values 

PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @GIRITTH ,

You can take any test profile from Concur where there are Not submitted and submitted expense reports. Take a help from someone who has Concur Admin access and can provide you this info or test profiles.

After that, you check how many reports are not submitted and how many are submitted in that employee's profile.

Use that Concur test profile employee ID (as per maintained in Concur employee profile) and then try to pass same employee ID in your API and try to get result. 

While passing parameters, first check on which date those reports are created or submitted. Same date range or date you try to pass it in API.

Also, as highlighted in red color, can you try passing 1 employee ID instead of ALL. Just give it a try. I am not sure whether it will work or not as I don't have much knowledge of it. 

/api/v3.0/expense/reports?limit=15&approvalStatusCode=A_NOTF&user=ALL&submitDateAfter=2024-01-01)

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja