cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mateuszy
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to delete "The transaction of the date is outside company policy of reclaim" exception?

Dear support,

It took me longer than it should to start making a report, and now I got the exception "The transaction of the date is outside company policy of reclaim". The note indicates I should put in the comment explanation why I'm doing this report so late. I did so, but the exception remains.

Is it another bug? Is there any way to bypass it?

Please advise,

Mateusz

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mateuszy there are several warning/yellow exceptions that cannot be deleted if you violate the rule. Yellow exceptions are warnings/reminders of things to avoid in the future, but do not prevent report submission. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mateuszy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Got it, thanks for explanation. 

What bugs me is that message says I should put a comment on the item to resolve the issue, but putting the comment doesn't resolve it. It's clearly a bug, right? Could you please tell me, if it is a bug in Concur per se, or in some configuration in my company?

Thanks!

Mateusz

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mateuszy It is not a bug, it's just how the system works. The warnings don't go away. Now, if the exception was red those will go away when you take the necessary action.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.