cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rpmartin99
New Member - Level 1

How to delete or mark credit card transactions as personal

Expense Community:

I am unable to submit any new company expenses due to existing credit card personal expenses that have not been submitted.    My Concur will not let me submit a new expense report until the personal expenses have been submitted.

Is there a way to delete the credit card transactions which are personal which I will not be submitting for reimbursement??   Or mark them as personal so I can submit a new expense report for a legitimate biz expense??

Any guidance/solution would be much appreciated!

Robert...

rpmartin99_0-1640032911836.png

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rpmartin99 add the card charges to a report like any other card charge. Once added to a report, open each expense. You should see a a little Checkbox labeled Personal Expense (do not reimburse). 

You might have to have other actual card charges to expense on this report because sometimes companies don't allow zero balance reports to be submitted.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mm1126
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, i face the same issue and wanted to delete expense which i dont intend to claim. 

i followed the instructions provided above by creating a report then go into the claim expense report but do not see the "Personal Expense" Do not reimburse anymore

mm1126_0-1644903569834.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mm1126 I'm looking at your expense report currently named "xx". There are three corporate card transactions on this report that need to be submitted because they are older than 50 days. Because of their age, your company doesn't allow any other expense reports to be submitted. 

In looking at the three corporate card transactions, I see all three are listed as Personal Expenses. You will need to take care of the outstanding card charges before you can do anything else. 

As for not seeing the Personal Expense checkbox in your screenshot, it might be because you haven't selected an expense type yet. 

Anyway, you need to get the corporate card charges on the report named "xx" before you can proceed with other expenses.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.