cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GOESSENP
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to delete a report with payment done ?

Hi team,

I need your help for a very special problem.

A person sent an expense for personal mileage but at the wrong date (in 2022 instead of 2021), so the consequence is: his quota is exceeded and he has a reduced reimbursement.

It is possible de modify after the payment done ?

Just to change the date and correct the quota of kilometers

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GOESSENP unfortunately no. Reports that have been paid cannot be changed. 

Maybe check with your Finance, Accounting or Payroll departments and explain the situation. If they received the wrong reimbursement amount, they could possibly pay back those funds and then submit a new expense report with the correct mileage. 

I say to ask one of those departments at your company because they might have a certain process for these types of situations.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Another way is to submit a new report with the correct mileage line item and then add a second line with a -$ for the amount he received with the wrong date.  This will give him the balance of what he is owed without the issue of the reimbursement for the incorrect amount.  Add comments to the -$ to say it was reimbursed with the wrong dates on report #____ so auditing is easier as to why there are 2 reports.  Also name the report revised _____ so it is clear that it is rectifying the original.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
SMolla
Routine Member - Level 1

@GOESSENP I am addressing your "consequence is: his quota is exceeded and he has a reduced reimbursement."

There is a way to reset the mileage quota (as you say). Raise a support ticket with Concur and they can do by running a back-end DBselect query. Someone from Concur Support team can correct me if I've stepped outside boundary. 🙂