cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nader_mehri
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to deduct lunch from the daily allowance

I used my company credit card to pay for my lunch which I think should be deducted from daily allowance! How can this be done? 

Thanks,

NM

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nader_mehri go to your expense report, then follow the screenshots I provided below. That should do it.

KevinD_0-1719872102073.png

KevinD_1-1719872117494.png

KevinD_2-1719872170452.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nader_mehri
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks @KevinD I think your solution is applicable when a lunch is provided for no cost! For my case, I used my company credit card and therefore I need to list it as an expense! But I don't know where? 

A solution could be paying for the lunch out of pocket instead of using my company’s card! 
Best,

NM

@Nader_mehri if you see a company card charge in your Available Expenses for this lunch, then you would add this to your report like any other company card charge. I don't know if your company has a Lunch expense type, but if they do, that is what you would select.

Now, since your company does provide travel allowances, you still might need to follow the steps I provided because your lunch is being paid technically by your company. If you don't exclude lunch, then you will receive the full day's allowance. I'm not sure if your company allows this or not. I suggest speaking with your direct manager on how to handle this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.