cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hemalatha9
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to debug JSON expense report file in SAP

I need to debug JSON expense report file to check the  JSON data in  debugging mode.

could you please help me how to check the json file data in debugging.

I kept debugging points in multiple places to check the data, but couldn't able to find.

please help in which place the json file data is stored in program CTE_FND_FBL_SEQUENCE_HANDLER.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Hemalatha9 . This question is better to ask here - Enterprise Resource Planning Q&A | SAP Community.

Additionally, I already have found the solution there - Solved: Select data from processed CONCUR_CTE JSON files.

Hope it helps 😎

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Hemalatha9
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Andras for the reply.

My requirement is I need to change/edit the data of one of the field in JSON file and check how the document is posting.

So where I need to debug to change the JSON file data, with changed data need to check the posted document .

Please help me.

Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Hemalatha9 

You mentioned wanting to debug a JSON expense report file in SAP.  Could you provide a bit more detail about your requirements?

Specifically:

• Which fields within the JSON file you are interested in changing?
  • What exactly you would like to test in the posting?

Thank you.

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.