cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Agnes
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to control T&E budget per individual employee

Is it possible to enter the budget per individual employee and then to control budget vs spend per employee? Does Concur Expense have such features? If not- would Concur Budget work in such case? Or does it only work referring to team budget control?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Agnes I'd like to preface my response by saying, Budget isn't my area of expertise. However, I believe it is designed for a team and not an individual. The only way it would work is if the team had only two members; the head of the team and the one employee. Then the budget could be entered and the spend of the employee tracked against that budget. 

Maybe there is a workaround...what is it you are trying to accomplish? Are you wanting a fairly easy way to track the spend of one single employee? Is this someone who has a history of over-spending? If you could provide a few more details, I might be able to offer a solution. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Agnes
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD There are the questions raised by businesses within our organization if there is a possibility to control budget spend per individual employee. That means if a department manager could split his budget in Concur among his employees (not necessarily at the same budget amount for each one) and then control the level of spend.

Best Regards,

Agnes

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Agnes I believe @scoathy provided a good answer to your post in the Admin Group. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.