cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjackson51
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to clear out fraudulent charges

I have a Director who's travel card was compromise and canceled. Need guidance on have to clear charges from concur expense account. What would be the justification, expense type ... etc.

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @jjackson51 

apart the card being cancelled, are those fraudulent transaction got disputed with the credit card company?

if yes, the account should have received the credit of those transaction and fed into the system.

The Concur system administrator has access to hide those transaction (Credit/Debit) but please first assure that the fraudulent transactions are being credited from the account.

Kind regards

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jjackson51 I would suggest, if available, using the Other or Miscellaneous expense types and use the Comment field to explain that they were fraudulent. Did your Director get credited/refunded for these charges? If so, did those refunds/credits appear in the Director's Available Expenses as negative amounts? I'm asking because that should be the case and both the fraudulent charges and credits should be added to the same report so they will zero each other out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.