cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stepheng
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to cancel a recently approve expense

I went to reject an expense and I inadvertently approved and expense. How do I cancel it?

4 REPLIES 4
f2nelsj0
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi. If it isn't showing "extracted for payment" then you should be able to go into the expense report using a Processor role and send the report back to the associate. If it has already been extracted or sent for payment, then you cannot pull it back.

Have a great day,

Jennifer Nelson

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stepheng did you approve it as a manager/default approver or as a Processor? If as a manager/default approver, advise the submitter to use the Recall option and then resubmit the report. 

If you approved as a processor, unless your site has the Recall to Processor option turned on, it is stuck where it is. 

Let me know if you have any questions. If you reply, please tag me by using the @ then my username (KevinD). 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
stepheng
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks @KevinD I'm trying that now.  To further add a wrinkle to this, I am the second level approver.  Does that make a difference?  The expense was approved by the submitter's immediate manager, followed by my approval.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stepheng that doesn't matter. As @f2nelsj0 said, if it doesn't say Sent for Payment, it can be recalled. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.